York Suburban School District Registration Process
If you are a new resident of the district and wish to register your child to attend a York Suburban school, please complete the registration process listed below:
1. Use the online registration system to complete the forms required to begin the registration process.
- This system has been designed to prevent you from entering information multiple times.
- You will need to create an account with a user name and password for this system. This information is used strictly to permit you to save all your information and complete or print the forms later.
- After creating your account, you will provide information about your household, such as address, telephone numbers, household members, and emergency contacts. If you have joint custody of a student being registered, you will have the opportunity to provide information on the secondary household as well.
- Next, you will select the members of the household that will be registered as students and provide the additional information needed to register your child as a York Suburban student.
- This format will permit the household information that you entered once to be used on each of your children's forms.
- If you do not wish to complete this information online and print your completed documents, you do have the option to print a blank packet of forms that can be completed by hand. If you cannot print the forms, and would like them mailed to you, please call the appropriate building listed below. Please do not sign the forms. You will need to sign all forms during your appointment. You will need to provide a picture ID when signing forms.
2. Once you have completed the registration information, you can print the registration forms in the "student" section for each of your children. Please do not sign the forms. You will need to sign all forms during your appointment. You will need to provide a picture ID when signing forms.