YORK SUBURBAN SCHOOL BOARD
PLANNING COMMITTEE MEETING
NOVEMBER 7, 2011 - 7:30 PM
RONALD PROVARD EDUCATION CENTER
A G E N D A
- Call to Order - Mr. DeHaas
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Roll Call
- Board President's Report - Mr. DeHaas
- Nominating Committee Chair and Members
- Superintendent's Report - Dr. Orban
- Overnight Field Trip Request. Mrs. Katie Seufert, Ski Club Co-Advisor, will be available for any questions.
- High School Science Olympiad Recommendation
- Committee Reports
- Academic Standards and Curriculum Committee Report - Mrs. Clancy
- The next Curriculum Committee meeting is November 10 at 3:45 PM.
- Communications Committee Report - Mrs. Schroeder
- Preliminary Calendar Survey Feedback
- The next Communications Committee meeting is scheduled December 5 at 6:00 PM.
- Facilities Committee Report - Mrs. Freireich
- The next Facilities Committee meeting is scheduled November 16 at 3:45 PM.
- Finance Committee Report - Mr. Miller
- The minutes of September 28 are provided.
- The next Finance Committee meeting is scheduled November 30 at 7:30 AM.
- Legislative Policy Committee - Mrs. Clancy
- Personnel Committee Report - Mrs. Shaffer
- The next Personnel Committee meeting is scheduled November 17 at 2:00 PM.
- Policy Review Committee Report - Ms. Bates
- The next Policy Review Committee meeting is scheduled November 15 at 3:45 PM.
- York Area Tax Bureau Report - Ms. Leopold-Sharp
- Business Office Report - Mr. Younkin
- Local Earned Income Tax/Net Profits Resolution. Mr. Younkin will review the proposed resolution revising collection for the earned income tax under Act 32.
- 2012-13 Budget Development. The administration will provide an update on the FY2012-13 budget development.
- Comments and/or Questions from the Public