1. Work has started in the High School on the Main Office Remodeling Project. The Main Office has been moved to the far end of the Guidance Office until further notice. The office will be open Monday through Thursday 7:30am-4:30pm. It will be closed on Fridays until the beginning of August. The phone and fax numbers have not changed. The front parking lot is closed. Entrance to the building is through the back lobby.
2. A reminder: The Stadium Field and the Track are CLOSED to ALL use throughout the summer as repairs are being made to improve our facilities.
Class of 2015:
If you ordered a Senior Picture, it is available for pick up in the YSHS Office!
Click the links below for the
YORK SUBURBAN HIGH SCHOOL
AWARDS NIGHT PROGRAM, MAY 5, 2015
YORK SUBURBAN HIGH SCHOOL
ROBERT DOVEY ACADEMIC AWARDS, MAY 11, 2015
Congratulations to all of the recipients!
Class of 2015 -- If you did not take home your Senior Poster after Graduation, they are in the Office!
Course selection information was distributed to students on Friday, January 30. Please visit the Guidance Department website to review the course catalog and other course selection information.
Electronic Report Cards
Electronic Report Cards for the Fourth Marking Period are now available through the Parent Portal of Infinite Campus. Report cards were also mailed home on June 5, 2015.
Directions for viewing report cards are at the link below:
Directions for Accessing Electronic Report Cards
YSProud Podcast - December 2014
YSProud Podcast - November 2014
All interscholastic student-athletes, band members, and designated extracurricular program members must purchase the student accident insurance available through the school district, or provide proof of comparable insurance, prior to the student's participation:
Insurance Verification Form
Student Accident Insurance
YSHS is nationally ranked - Click here for the full Newsweek article.
YSHS beats the Odds - Click here for the full Newsweek article.
Open to Students Every Day
Before School w/ Mr. Appleby
7:00 - 7:45 am
Enter through back lobby 7:00-7:10 am
After School w/Mr. Marshall
3:15 - 4:00 pm
Juniors and Seniors - If you are planning to visit any colleges during a regularly scheduled school day, complete and turn in to the Guidance Office a College Visit - Request for an Excused Absence form at least a week in advance.
York Suburban Music Booster Association Membership Form
2015-16 Parking Permits will be issued in August. Check back here late summer for the date.
Student parking permits are available in the High School Main Office. Due to the limited number of permits, students must meet the following criteria to purchase a permit:
· bring along a fully-completed application signed by their parent or guardian
Apply through IC Forms Tab (Application)
· $10 payment (we can verify online payments already made in IC), and
· show a valid driver's license (permits are not acceptable).
11th Grade Physicals
ATTENTION: Parents of 11th grade students!
All 11th grade students are required by the state to have a current Physical Exam (PE) form on file with their school nurse (10th grade Physical Exam reports are acceptable). Please return your child’s Physical Exam report (or copy of their sports physical) to the school nurse by August 20, 2015.
Physical Exam forms are available in the HS Office or here: Physical Exam Forms
Please contact the nurse with any questions at DBerkowitz@yssd.org.
Sign Up for Giant A+ Rewards Program
Click here to register your card